General Legal Advice Clinics:
Every Saturday, DLI offers a free legal advice clinic at a location in MG Road, Bengaluru. They are a scheduled clinic, so an appointment is needed. All legal queries are welcome!
Saturday – 10 am – 2 pm (By appointment only)
Booking in advance is essential.
Please note that we do work on a pro-bono basis for select cases.
Thirty-minute appointments are available with qualified lawyers, who can assist with divorce and other family law-related matters.
Appointments can be made at mutually agreeable times during the hours listed above.
Our Family Legal Advice Clinic was launched in 2016, as a free service for those in need. While we do not offer pro-bono work, it remains integral to our ethos, and our clinics assist those within the community when they need it most.
- Divorce & Children, including contact and residence arrangements
- Divorce & Assets
- Mediation & Collaborative Law
- Domestic Violence
- Separation Agreements
The Free Legal Services include:
- Payment of court fee, process fees and all other charges payable in legal proceedings;
- Providing Advocate in legal proceedings;
- Obtaining and supply of certified copies of orders and other documents in legal proceedings
Appointments must be booked in advance. If you would be interested in booking a free session, please contact us.